The Data Quality Program Manager is a customer facing position. The individual will be responsible for helping our customers implement and execute a data management program in order to achieve a high level of data quality. This role requires the individual to research, investigate, analyze and report the data quality achievement of our Logistics Customers. The individual will identify the potential root cause associated with the customer’s internal systems or external Logistics Network (trading partners) and provide industry and data management best practice guidance to our customers. This position will manage the overall Data Quality program, meeting with Amber Road customers to review the program metrics and measurements on a routine basis.
The Data Quality Program Manager will also be responsible for establishing and furthering relationships with our Logistics Network partners needed to accelerate the accurate exchange of logistics information across our customer’s supply chain. Reporting to the Logistics Network Manager, this role will partner with business stakeholders, Professional Services, Engineering, Product Management and Support.
- Provide data quality ‘coaching’ to our customers to guide them towards achievement of high data quality with our Logistics Solution
- Maintain in-depth understanding of Amber Road logistics product functions, services, processes and technical architecture
- Mine and analyze complex data to create data quality reporting, metrics and measurements
- Create reports to be executed and used for analysis by customers as part of their data management program
- Communicate effectively with Logistics Network team members, senior executives and project stakeholders on data quality status
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from business customers at all levels
- Demonstrate a passion for innovation and continuous improvement and an ability to effectively drive change
- BS/BA Degree in International Business, Logistics, Computer Science or other related area.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis and/or project management with a strong emphasis on customer relationship management.
- Expert Excel capabilities (tables, pivot tables, pivot charts, slicers, multi-level index/match formula) and experience with various software applications including Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.
- Strong analytical skills, advance spreadsheet and SQL experience.
- Project management experience or PMP certification.
- Familiarity with data interchanges such as ANSI X12 and XML.
- Familiarity working with global customers and enterprise software deployments is required.
- Ability to work on multiple complex tasks concurrently.
- Can work independently or in team structure.
- Ability to form consensus and provide team leadership.
- Can take initiative and make decisions as necessary.
- Superior written and oral communications skills (including technical writing and presentation skills).
- Ability to work across time zones is a requirement.
- Ability to travel 30% of time to domestic and international locations