You love engaging with prospects on the phone. You leave no sales lead behind. No opportunity passes you by.
You love turning cold calls into warm exchanges. Now you’re looking to put your exceptional sales skills to work for a good product. We have a great one!
Amber Road Inc., a leading provider of Global Trade Management Software solutions, is further expanding its European operations. Our solutions support the international trade affairs and businesses of large multinational enterprises with complex supply chain processes and a global presence.
With offices in Germany, the UK, Switzerland and the Netherlands, Amber Road is continuously expanding their business activities across Europe. Our European client base includes such leading and diverse Companies as GE, Siemens, ABB, TNT Express, Osram, Unilever, Arcadia and Sandvik.
As a result of our increased growth we are looking to appoint a Business Development Representative to join the European team. As our Business Development representative, you’ll play a key role in nurturing leads until they are ready to be passed to our sales team. You will be supported by sophisticated lead nurturing tools. You will report to the Marketing Director EMEA.
- Develop a solid understanding of our Global Trade Management solutions, and communicate our value proposition to potential customers
- Prospect for new business on the phone and occasionally at trade shows scheduling appointments for our Sales Directors
- Follow up on marketing campaigns (webinars, seminars, trade shows)
- Pre-qualify inquiries/leads generated via web, PPC, linkedin and other sources using e-mail and possibly phone
- Understanding prospects’ needs, and qualifying them
- Nurture leads on a one-to-one basis for a longer period of time
- Managing and tracking leads in the lead database through Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Monitoring sales follow-up and progress - from qualified leads to opportunities
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in inside sales/sales support
- Knowledge of CRM (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Mother-tongue fluency in written and spoken English
The following – while not essential – would be an advantage:
- A successful background in telemarketing or telesales that includes inside sales experience in a B2B environment
- Relevant experience in the software industry
- A good understanding of the sales/buying cycle, and the ability to assess sales opportunities
- Able to travel occasionally in Europe
Amber Road Europe is offering:
You will be part of a highly motivated, multinational team with the potential of active participation as the business development in Europe. Our global customer base gives you the opportunity to travel throughout Europe and work with a variety of multinational household names.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Martijn van Gils