Responsible for coordinating and implementing marketing projects with responsibilities including lead generation, events and creating brand awareness. Organizes preparation of sale proposals using marketing resources such as brochures, data, slides and reports.
- Develop lead generation concepts and manage the development of each into a campaign
- Utilizing Marketo Lead Management tool, segment prospect lists and execute campaigns and reporting
- Manage tradeshow events, seminars and other type event logistics including pre-event planning and logistics, on-site coordination, budget management and post-event lead and communication management, advertising and other sponsorship opportunities
- Database administration: includes customer and contact targeting, campaign set up in Salesforce.com and Marketo, list sourcing, and database scrubbing
Assist in the development and execution of regional marketing plans:
- Research and help manage marketing and sponsorship activities with trade associations
- Maintain stock of updated collateral and press kits for sales activities
- Help sales team prepare RFPs
- Prepare status reports on marketing efforts
- 2 – 3 years of previous experience in marketing or communications for a software company
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in marketing or communications
- Fluency in English is required.
- Ability to communicate complex features or benefits in a way that connects with the target market
- Must have relevant experience with marketing automation and lead management tools such as Marketo or Eloqua.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Is self-directed and can work independently, as well as in a team structure
- Can take initiative and make decisions as necessary
- Must be very detail oriented and have the ability to juggle priorities and multi-task
- Experience with solutions in the supply chain or global transportation industries a plus
- Able to travel 10-15%