Our team will guide your corporation through the Focused Assessment process, providing expertise during and after the Pre-Assessment Survey (PAS), and if required, the Actual Compliance Testing (ACT).
Focused Assessments are highly intrusive audits that divert many of your company’s valuable resources to this in-depth project. We offer clients the expertise and swift response required to meet the pressing demands of a Customs audit, and work to strategically build the compliance foundation needed for moving out of the PAS program and into the concluding meeting, including:
- Import Review
- Focused Assessment Training
- Focused Assessment Assistance
- ISA Applications and Preparations
- C-TPAT Applications
If you are interested in one of our trade advisory services, please email us at Consulting@AmberRoad.com.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
- Kick Start Your eVOLVE Experience & Become an Expert
- Global Trade Academy Certification - Export Controls Specialist
- Made in America, Buy America, or Buy American: Qualify Your Goods and Increase Sales
- Handling PSC, PD or Voluntary Disclosures as Part of Your Self-Testing Plan
- Video Series Chapter 8: Training and Advisory Services