Restricted Party Screening
|340 restricted party lists, including those issued by the United Nations, European Union, United States, Canada, Japan and others|
|Receive daily updates to international restricted party lists|
|Designate which partners or transactions should be re-screened when new data is received|
Restricted Party Lists
Issues and Challenges
In an era of heightened security, determining whether individuals, companies or organizations are restricted from conducting trade is essential. Exporters are responsible for ensuring that they are compliant with government trade regulations and that their goods are not being sold to undesirable entities.
- Storing and linking information for all business partners including individual contacts, parent or subsidiary companies and their relationship to you
- Determining whether a partner or contact has been placed on any official denied persons or illegal trans-shipper list, blocked from import or export transactions or sanctioned by a government for illegal acts
- Identifying any destination countries subject to trade embargoes by the country of export
- Keeping current with constantly changing restricted party lists from around the world
- Managing the hold and resolution process efficiently to avoid shipment delays
How Amber Road Can Help
Amber Road's network of In-Country Content Providers (ICCP) and trade specialists monitor and screen against all major restricted party lists issued by government regulatory agencies worldwide. All restricted parties are compiled and updated using our ISO 9001:2008 certified 19-step process and maintained within our global trade content database. Updates to international trade regulatory lists are processed daily to ensure that restricted parties are properly flagged before our customers' goods or services are shipped.
With these capabilities and daily information access, Amber Road ensures companies are utilizing the most current restricted party screening lists which reduces global trade risks and improves process efficiencies.
Organizations buying or selling goods globally are overwhelmed with complexity. And the mountain of legalese and red tape required to establish and maintain compliance with government regulations.
Amber Road maintains the most comprehensive and robust database of global trade content, government regulations, and international business rules available today. We cover over 145 countries, roughly 95% of world trade making our trade content and content management process the best in the industry. We call it Global Knowledge® and it’s tightly integrated within our suite of global trade management software.
"As a multinational technology leader, screening is critical to our business. We selected Amber Road to help us comply with global export regulations because of its complete and up-to-date list coverage."
Director, Regulatory Compliance and Senior Counsel
RELATED BLOG POSTS
- Global Knowledge Advance Notification Twitter Roll-Out
- Video Series Chapter 7: Global Knowledge®
- Amber Road Adds Import Controls on EU Invasive Alien Species
- Webinar Q&A: The British Vote Brexit: How Will This Impact Global Trade in EU and US Companies?
- Amber Road Goes to Washington: USFIA’s “Trade is Fashionable” Symposium