Export Audits / NAFTA / ECCN/ Manuals
Audits of exports transactions often reveal hidden costs that can affect your firm’s bottom line. It is vital for your organization to increase profitability while ensuring compliance with U.S. Customs rules and regulations. Increase your profitability while ensuring compliance with U.S. Customs rules and regulations.
Whether your firm is facing an audit by Customs, or simply seeking to know if current operations reflect high degrees of compliance, our specialized group will assist your firm in building a strong compliance program.
We provide audits of your import transactions, and review files from cradle to grave with an eye on improving processes and expertise within your firm, including:
- Export Audit
- ECCN Review
- Classification Assistance
- Freight Audit
- NAFTA Audit
If you are interested in one of our trade advisory services, please email us at Consulting@AmberRoad.com.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
- Kick Start Your eVOLVE Experience & Become an Expert
- Global Trade Academy Certification - Export Controls Specialist
- Made in America, Buy America, or Buy American: Qualify Your Goods and Increase Sales
- Handling PSC, PD or Voluntary Disclosures as Part of Your Self-Testing Plan
- Video Series Chapter 8: Training and Advisory Services